Saturday, February 19, 2011

avoidance

Several weeks ago I had the thought that I should start organizing the material for our taxes, but I never got to it.  Now I have received two of the forms that sometimes hold us up.  There are a couple of other forms I have not received yet, but at least one of them I know I can get online.  But I'm going to have to get telephone help to do it.  That might be possible for the other too, but for that I will need to contact the broker.

I should discuss with him Paul's refunded tuition.  The broker is going to ask me how soon Paul will need that money, and I have no idea.  So long as Paul is taking a course or two at the community college we can pay.  So how soon might he go to college full time again?  I think my guess is two and a half years, but I could so easily be wrong.

It all seems too complicated, so I avoid it.  But I need to get the taxes filed as soon as possible for Elizabeth's financial aid applications.

No comments: