- I'm a childhood sexual abuse survivor who has found healing.
- I'm a mother of two honorable kids.
- I'm a feminist, and that is particularly important to me because it was crucial to my healing.
- I have a job doing work I deeply believe in.
- I am a child of God.
- I am learning to be a caregiver.
I think we each must find our own personal way of making sense of the caregiver role. I haven't found mine yet, but I believe I will. I'm going to find it by basing it in who I am, not by trying to be someone I am not.