Wednesday, January 26, 2011

blogs

A few weeks ago I used sharedbook.com to print this blog into two printed volumes to save that stage of my life for the future.  I thought it was a good time because I have stopped writing--it was a record of my life from 2002 to 2008.  But it made me value the blog more as a permanent record of my thoughts and evolution.  So I just imported all the posts I wrote on a different blog, about my husband's illness, so that would be combined with the record here.  I've also posted here some items I first posted in Facebook.

I had used a separate blog because I saw that as a different audience and because I knew my daughter read this blog and I didn't want to burden her too much with my feelings.  But we are all more adjusted now (and she has probably stopped reading this blog because I have not written in so long).  And I have something I want to write about, and realized I wanted to write in my own place, not on some discussion board.  That post will follow.  Then I realized I have written several things in scattered places, and I have gathered them here to be that continuing record.

No comments: