Thursday, December 04, 2008

travel

John went to New York Monday for a special wine tasting, came back yesterday afternoon. I had asked him to schedule his flight so he could drive our daughter to the airport Monday morning, but he forgot when he bought the tickets. I probably wouldn't have felt comfortable with him doing it anyway, since she had a friend with her. But I had to take our son back to school Monday also, so it meant 5 hours of driving for me, after over 7 hours on Sunday. Tuesday morning I had a very sore shoulder from all that driving but it is better today.

John did have a good time in New York and reports that his travel went smoothly. He doesn't seem too exhausted--he got to a massage appointment today. And he has even been acknowledging the strain on me of all the driving.

No comments: