Monday, December 18, 2006

traveling


We are off today to Turkey, returning late Dec. 29. Some hotels apparently have computers for guests to check their email so I might post a quick update, but probably I'll post a trip report when I get back. I'm seeing the challenge as traveling in a more flexible style, rather than having everything figured out in advance. My goal is for our kids to be able to imagine traveling college student style (as I did in when I was in college--backpack and youth hostels) after experiencing this trip. We are staying in two star hotels and renting a car--not college student style but on a considerably simpler scale than the trips organized by my father.

1 comment:

Joann said...

Have fun! Blessings on your pilgramage, and peace to you and those you love as you travel during this special holiday. Prayers sent that you will all be safe, find delight in spontenaity, and discover treasures for the body and spirit.

Love