Monday, January 10, 2005

vacation ending


I'm not ready. Classes begin Wednesday. I spent this morning visiting a possible school for my son for next year--he has been accepted to Christ School in Arden NC but we also want to explore the closest thing to a local alternative (a dayschool 45 minutes away). I did stop and buy myself new running shoes. I am psyched because they have more cushioning and might help my hip problem (I've been running one mile 3 times a week but with enough soreness I've been hesitant to increase the distance). I have to leave early this afternoon to take my son to pick up new glasses and get a haircut.

Actually, I did take advantage of the glorious weather over the weekend--rode my bike almost two hours Saturday and two and a half hours Sunday. If I don't wimp out of getting up in time to be there at 5:45 am, I'm going to try the local masters swim group tomorrow morning to start working on my swimming to prepare for the Clemson Triathlon.

No comments: