There is a candidate selector here. The results I got were:
2. Dean, Gov. Howard (83%)(#1 is an ideal.) I am puzzled how I can have Sharpton and Clark tied for second. If their views come out as that similar how good is the selector?
3. Sharpton, Reverend Al (79%)
4. Clark, Retired General Wesley K. (79%)
5. Kucinich, Rep. Dennis (74%)
6. Edwards, Senator John (67%)
7. Kerry, Senator John (64%)
I found another selector that is somewhat more specific about the issues. It gives me:
#1 Carol Mosley-Braun
#2 Howard Dean
#3 Al Sharpton
#4 Dennis Kucinich
#5 John Kerry
Most of the people I've talked to here are focused on who can win, but I'm inclined to vote my own views in the primary, among the four who have a chance, anyway. The selectors are interesting because I thought I knew who I agreed most with but wasn't sure I had been following the issues closely enough.